The Young Women’s Leadership Institute (YWLI) is a feminist centre of excellence for young women’s leadership.
· We are the driving force that motivates and sets precedence to anchor transformative leadership in young women.
· We lead in creating spaces, through unconventional feminist platforms, to embrace and collaborate with embryonic groups.
· We are a centre of knowledge regarding the rights of young women in Africa and the Diaspora.
We carry out our mission by:
· Equipping young women with feminist leadership skills;
· Creating spaces that facilitate young women to lead social change;
· Sharing information and resources on the status of young women.